CAREER WITH US | WEB Developer
Due to the growth of our business in Serbia, we are searching for a new colleague who would take the position of a WEB Developer.
We are looking for candidates with at least 3+ years of experience in enterprise application development, preferably for financial services industry.
- At least 3+ years of working experience in enterprise application development, preferably for financial services industry
- Web services technologies (RESTful API, SOAP, Json, etc.)
- Experience with relational databases (SQL Server and/or Oracle is a plus)
- University degree or final year student in the fields of computer science or electrical engineering
- Experience in using Test Driven Development in an Agile environment
- BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
- Experience in agile software development paradigm (Scrum) is a plus
- General analytical, programming and problem solving skills
- Team spirit and communication skills in Serbian and English language
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment and to work toward scheduled deadlines
- Analysis of business requirements and preparation of Business and Functional requirements documentation
- Preparation of solution architecture and design based on business requirements
- Configuration, customization and development on contemporary web technologies
- Defining UAT and testing
- Preparation of user manuals
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications.
- Regular employment
- Collaboration with the most successful companies in Serbia and in the Adriatic Region
- Constant personal learning and improvement related to all business functions and across different industries
- Keeping track with the newest business information technologies
- Young, ambitious, stable and prosperous working environment
- Clearly defined personal goals and transparent performance measurement
Please send us a short CV in English on email@example.com.
Tako a look at the original job advertisement